Grenada is a breathtaking island nation in the Caribbean. It is known for many attributes; its natural beauty, its hot tourist areas, its illustrious citizenship by investment program, and for being one of the world’s best tax-havens.
Company Registration in Grenada
Companies in Grenada can be created quickly and without hassle, and the legislation is very flexible. It, on the one hand, meets all the requirements of international financial institutions (therefore Grenada is an offshore with a good reputation), and on the other hand it provides entrepreneurs with ample opportunities for tax planning and optimization.
This is a good choice for investors and businessmen who want to conduct business on the world stage. In the state it is possible to establish trusts, mutual funds, international firms, use modern Internet banking and all the advantages of traditional offshore companies. Grenada is a convenient place to register a company, because it has the following:
– The first 20 years of work it is possible not to pay tax from offshore firms;
– there is no stamp duty, inheritance taxes, immovable property, capital increment, interest and dividends;
– foreign owners don’t need to pay taxes on business and land;
– confidentiality of information about business is maintained – the names of directors and beneficiaries are not disclosed, only the address information, the firm’s agent and its charter are published in the register;
– it is not necessary to maintain a continuous accounting, it is enough to provide the minimum necessary document circulation;
– The country has a favourable investment climate, a common law that is easy to master, there is access to transnational markets and so on.
The opening of the company in Grenada is possible in a fixed organizational form – International Business Company. The size of the authorized capital starts from one US dollar, annually to maintain business it is necessary to transfer to the budget fees.
Among the mandatory requirements for any company are:
– presence of at least one director and shareholder;
– a local address to be indicated in the registration documents;
– hiring an agent who will represent the interests of the company’s founders.
What you need to start a business
The company’s registration in Grenada takes, on average, one and a half months. During this time, the founders must:
– formulate the name of the company (it is necessary that Corporation / Corp, Incorporated / Inc. or Limited / LTD be indicated in the end) and provide it for official verification;
– prepare a memorandum of association, the minutes of the first meeting, the articles of association and registration forms;
obtain a decision on the removal of the office, which will appear as a legal address;
– apostillate all documents, file a package with the registration office and pay fees and license fees;
– appoint a director or approve the composition, if there are several managers, create a register of shareholders;
– make the main corporate book, which will reflect all information about the changes in the company and order the seal of the company.
The main documents of the organization are certificates of incorporation and registration. They need to be apostilled, as well as notarized copies of the underlying securities. Every year, it is necessary to transfer fixed payments or a general license fee to the budget, replacing the remaining taxes.
How we can help you
If you are considering forming a business or you need expert help with company registration in Grenada, LegalGenius™ is ready to assist you with its skilled team of lawyers, consultants and tax experts. We are committed to making the process as stress-free and streamlined as possible for you, and we will take care of all your document preparation and administrative tasks regarding the registration forms, payment of government fees, local address registration, banking support, etc., whilst always keeping your exact objectives and unique vision in mind throughout the process.
Please use our Company Formation Wizard if you would like to set up your registered company in Grenada or if you would like to know the costs involved prior to proceeding with our exceptional services. For other queries and special requests for complex or customised company formation services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org