Opening of the company in Bulgaria provides a number of advantages. One of the main — is the right to do business in the entire European Union, including the fact that the income tax is the lowest in Europe. In addition running the company allows you to acquire ownership of land and real estate, goods in instalments, to conclude contracts for the purchase of vehicles for leasing, and more, to enjoy a wide range of services on an equal basis with the Bulgarian citizens.
Company registration in Bulgaria
The most common forms of business registration is a limited liability company («LTD») and one-man limited liability company («EOOD»), as requirements for the authorized capital in them are minimal (2 leva) and the most simple structure of corporate management. The procedure for registration of the company in Bulgaria, including the opening of an account in a Bulgarian bank, production and printing of firms registered for VAT, if necessary, can take place remotely or at your personal involvement.
To register it’s necessary:
– The name of the company (2 options in case one is occupied);
– Scanned copy of the passport of the founders and directors of the company, address of residence;
– To determine the size of the authorized fund and distributed among the participants (Statutory fund may be just EUR 1)
– Registration address and permanent address registration of the company (if you do not have an office property in Bulgaria, we can provide the address of our office, it is extra cost 100euro). The company can carry out its activities and have an office in every place in Bulgaria, regardless of the fact that a permanent place of registration can be in any place.
– Power of attorney on our staff, if the registration is done remotely, without your presence (if the power of attorney is not done in the Bulgarian language and certified by the Bulgarian consulate, we will have to do the translation and legalization of the power of attorney – additional expenses from 45 to 60euro);
Advantages of the Bulgarian company
– Opportunity to conduct business in Bulgaria and the EU.
– You can register a car and other property on the company .
– Possibility to register a land plot on the firm (according to the Bulgarian laws, foreigners do not have the right to buy land in their own name, but the purchase can be registered in a Bulgarian legal entity).
– Possibility to borrow bank loans.
– A company employing 10 Bulgarian citizens (for each founder) is necessary to obtain one of the grounds for a long stay in the country.
After the registration of the company, we provide an extract about the current status of the company, which together with the constituent documents and the seal can be transferred to you in Bulgaria or sent to the address specified by you. Your presence in the entire registration process is optional, if there is a power of attorney for our representative. All the necessary forms we fill out and send to your e-mail.
How we can help you
If you are considering forming a business or you need expert help with company registration in Bulgaria, LegalGenius™ is ready to assist you with its skilled team of lawyers, consultants and tax experts. We are committed to making the process as stress-free and streamlined as possible for you, and we will take care of all your document preparation and administrative tasks regarding the registration forms, payment of government fees, local address registration, banking support, etc., whilst always keeping your exact objectives and unique vision in mind throughout the process.
Please use our Company Formation Wizard if you would like to set up your registered company in Bulgaria or if you would like to know the costs involved prior to proceeding with our exceptional services. For other queries and special requests for complex or customised company formation services, please contact us at email@example.com